重庆冷餐会-酒会-茶话会-常用英语

便宴

Informal dinner

 

便餐

Light meal

 

午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)

luncheon

 

工作午餐

Working luncheon

 

包餐/点餐

Table d’hote/a la carte

 

上菜

Serve a course

 

自助餐

Buffet dinner/luncheon

 

鸡尾酒会

Cocktail party

 

茶话会

Tea party

 

答谢宴会

Return dinner

 

告别宴会

Farewell dinner

 

庆功宴

glee feast

 

招待会

Reception

 

欢聚一堂

Enjoy this happy get-together

 

欢迎宴会

Welcome dinner

 

为…举行宴会/宴请

Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of…

 

感谢光临

Thank you so much for coming.

 

久仰

I’ve heard so much about you.

 

好久不见了

Long time no see.

 

辛苦了

You’ve had a long day. You’ve had a longflight.

 

请入席

Please have a seat.

 

您的位置在这里

Here is your seat.

 

请代我问候...先生

Please remember me to Mr.

 

愿为您效劳

At your service

 

您喝点什么?

What would you like to drink?

 

请随便

Please yourself at home / Please enjoyyourself.

 

请各位随意用餐

Help yourself please.

 

菜不好,请多多包涵

Hope you enjoy yourself.

 

隆重庆祝

Grand celebration

 

庆祝成立…一周年

Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of theEstablishment of …

 

庆祝中华人民共和国成立六十六周年招待会

Reception Celebrating the 66th Anniversaryof the Founding of the People’s Republic of China

 

热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛

Hail the first FIFA of …

 

值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺

On the occasion of the season, I would liketo extend season’s greetings.

 

敬您一杯。

Here’s to you.

 

祝你健康

To your health

 

随量

Whatever you like

 

祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!

Wish you the very best of luck in your job,every success in your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

 

我要为此干杯

I’ll drink to that!

 

请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!

I’d ask you to raise your glass and join mein a toast to the health of all our friends present here.

 

现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!

At this point, I propose a toast: to thecooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

 

最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!

Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine,I propose a toast to …

 

招待会现在开始。

The reception will now begin.

 

全体起立,奏国歌。

All rise please. For the P. R. C. NationalAnthem

 

出席今天招待会的贵宾有

The distinguished guests participating thereception are

 

现在请…讲话

I have the honour to call upon…

 

女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. Theconcert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

 

开幕式现在结束。

This concludes the opening ceremony.

 

衷心祝贺您当选…

Hearty congratulations on your recentelection as …

 

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会

hold ameeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

 

赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人

patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

 

举行谈判

Enter into negotiation

 

与**交涉

Make representations with sb. on sth./dealwith sb.

 

事物性会谈

Talks at working level

 

对口会谈

Counterpart talks

 

议程项目

Items on the agenda

 

主题

Theme

 

议题

Topic for discussion

 

双方商定的议程

Schedule mutually agreed upon

 

开幕会议

Opening session

 

全体会议

Plenary session

 

开场白

Introduction

 

情况介绍

Presentation

 

小组讨论

Panel discussion

 

同有关单位磋商

Hold consultations with the organizationsconcerned

 

一轮会谈

One round of talks

 

决议

Resolution

 

谅解备忘录

Memorandum of understanding

 

现在开会

I declare the meeting open.

 

请…发言

I invite the representative of …to take thefloor.

 

尊敬的朋友们

Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

 

我代表重庆市政府欢迎各位朋友访问重庆.

On behalf of the Chongqing Municipalgovernment, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come tovisit Chongqing.

 

对您的大力协助,我谨代表重庆市政府表示衷心的感谢。

On behalf of the Chongqing Municipalgovernment, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your graciousassistance.

 

在重庆过得怎么样?

How are you making out in Chongqing?

 

我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请.

I’ll surely remember you and yourinvitation to him.

 

欢迎美商来重庆投资.

American businessmen are welcome to makeinvestment in Chongqing.

 

欢迎以后多来重庆

Hope you’ll visit Chongqing more often.

 

下面我给各位简要介绍一下重庆的经济情况

Now I would like to give you a briefoverview of Chongqing’s economy.

 

我的介绍完了,谢谢。

That’s all for my presentation. thank you.

 

欢迎多提宝贵意见.

Your valuable advice is most welcome.

 

让我先谈一个问题。

If you agree,(With your permission)let mestart with one issue

 

我们高兴地看到

We note with pleasure that

 

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。

Before we turn to that issue, I wish tomake a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

 

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?

I wonder if you would like to start withmatters of principle or specific issues?

 

您对此事怎么看呢?

What is your view on this matter?/ How doyou see this matter?

 

我先说这么多

So much for my remarks for now

 

我要说的就是这些

That’s all for what I want to say

 

我提议休会十分钟。

I propose a ten-minute break.

 

失陪一会儿

Excuse me for a minute.

 

我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。

I will pick up where we left off just now.

 

对不起,我插一句。

Sorry for the interruption but

 

当然可以。

By all means

 

怎么都行

Whatever you say

 

我没有异议。

I have no objection

 

我方对这个问题有异议。

We take exception to this question.

 

请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。

You are kindly requested to submit theletter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

 

这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?

I wonder if this date would be suitable foryou?

 

我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。

We would greatly appreciate it if you couldgive us your favourable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.

 

不知你们上午谈的怎样?

I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

 

为了国家的繁荣

For the sake of national prosperity

 

提倡节约

Advocate/uphold thriftiness

 

纠缠这个问题

Entangle this issue

 

密切注视

Keep close watch on

 

促进密切合作

Spur/promote intensive cooperation

 

经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。

The time-tested friendship leave me a deepimpression

 

您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止.

As you have a tight schedule, I will nottake up more of your time

 

不虚此行

It’s a rewarding trip

 

欢迎再来

Hope you’ll come again

 

请留步,不用送了

I will see myself out, please

 

祝您一路平安.

Have a nice trip

 

多保重

Take care